1) Bachelor's degree or equivalent; Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, finance principles and financial reporting;
2) Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation;
3) Usually a minimum of 3 years experience in the management
of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis,
auditing, taxation and providing financial advice;
4) Attention to detail and accuracy; planning and organizing; communication skills; information and task monitoring; problem identification and analysis; supervisory skills.
1) Compile and analyze financial information to prepare
financial statements including monthly and annual accounts, ensure financial
records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures;
2) Make certain all financial reporting deadlines are met;
3) Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses;
4) Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues;
5) Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
Marketing Manager (Nigeria)
1) Associate bachelor or above, Mining, Milling, Metallurgy, Trading, Business Administration majors are preferred.
2) Over 2 years experience in mineral industry, mineral purchases or exploitation; having vendor connections of tantalite, columbite, wolframite, lithium, and cobalt is a plus.
3) Strong capacity of business communication and negotiation; market intelligence and analysis; skills for communication and coordination with communities and local government officials.
4) Integrity, discipline, working hard and accepting challenges.
1) Promoting procurement channels, vendors management and retaining vendor channels to push transactions.
2) Liaison with clients, especially clients from key mining sites of tantalite, columbite and wolframite, lithium and cobalt (mining sites, artisan mining, mills).
3) Collecting and recording market intelligence in timely manner，assorting and analysis of market records and data.